307 W. Olmos Dr San Antonio, TX 78212
Boysville Auxiliary of San Antonio
Shortly after Reverend Don Holiman opened the "Big Buddy Home," Vicki Moffett and a small group of women offered their services to help the 33 children living at 501 Ave. A.
Their love and compassion grew as did the number of children living at the home. Not long after its opening, the Kiwanis and Optimist Clubs voted to sponsor the home and changed the name to "Boysville".
In 1952 the Board of Boysville Inc., approved the organization of the Boysville Auxiliary, which was chartered the same year as an independent, non-profit corporation. The Boysville Auxiliary of San Antonio continues its substantial support of the children on campus. The members of the Boysville Auxiliary work tirelessly to provide clothing, furnishings and funding to the children of Boysville, Inc.